Rororro!

Sooooo....I'ma just highlight the fact this is in the description: "Chitose Morishige is a 12-year-old seventh-grader"
Okay, interesting, very interesting.
Now how about those content tags: "Ecchi"
......Yea, no, I'm passing this.

I almost thought the RO (ロ - sound) in Rororro (ロロッロ - title) was a missing character (tofu character) =))
Already dead laugh from the title.

Group Leader
So this is the mangaka for Mitsudomoe, which makes it a hard pass. Shame, the premise seemed interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I expected outta the Mitsudomoe author. A touchingly honest portrayal of middle school? Nah, this sorta thing is what's expected.

@ThatOneJester
Exactly what I thought! Not even going to open it.
The ecchi might only be for the robot (which appears to be older) but not taking the chance to see that I'm wrong

Love it so far but yeah the font is barely readable.
Also the ecchi is quite tame, no nips in views, partial ass visible, it won't go further than this.

Dex-chan lover
No. When an innocent character is repeatedly victimized without being made whole, and the perpetrators consistently go unpunished, the story is only comedy in some general sense of the word “comedy”. A better label would be “Sadistic Shit Pie”.

You're getting a lot of hate, but you're doing god's work, pay no mind to these heathens mr.typesetter. Thank you.

this manga scream pervert from first chapter

thanks for translating, this is my new favourite (y)

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty disappointed with the Author current work. It can't even match up to the previous one

Users who are viewing this thread