Add search option to limit results to manga that have been completed and finished.

Group Leader
There's already an option in the 'Genre' section for manga with no chapters, it would be really useful to be able to limit searches to Manga that are finished in their translations. I lost a few manga after the Batoto switch that I had finished a long time before the close, and since they had finished I completely forgot about them! The idea for this feature came to while painfully, aimlessly searching.

Contributor
This would be pretty handy, and I don't think it'd be all too difficult to implement either if it was just another genre tag. Sometimes you just really want to read something that's been fully translated, and while you could just use Mangaupdates to find those manga, there's no harm in eliminating the middleman imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Le_Dook Is it not in your batoto follow list all around or you just don't know that you can still export your follows from vatoto.com?

Group Leader
@421cookies Ah, before Batoto closed I manually took down all the manga I was currently following. I didn't take down the ones that were finished though, I found some of them just after Mangadex opened but I know I'm still missing one or two

Users who are viewing this thread