Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

@voxit Americans have a different definition of fat than most countries. What we see as normal is overweight in most countries.

Also (I’m assuming you’re a male) females have a much different take on the numbers. She gained
About 11lbs since meeting Seto, but 17lbs since the beach trip with Amamiya a year prior. That’s a lot for women...

@roleic No, I'm a woman living in Asia. You can say that she had gained weight compared to before, but she is still far from overweight. In fact, considering her height, the weight she had gained still put her in a healthy position.

@voxit I agree with you, to be transparent.

The only other thing I can think of (story wise) is her being conscious about her previous weight. Thinking that it’s a slippery slope back to being who she was...

That being said, if she only lost 33lbs and went from looking like a “turnip” to how she is now, it’s illustrated a little wonky when she gained a third of it back and looked no different

Also also, I’m born and raised in Los Angeles, there is no “healthy” weight here; you’re either underweight or obese

Users who are viewing this thread