Muncher Scanlations

Amazing, you updated 4 chapters of New Game! less than 48 hours. I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! chapters, really enjoyed the story so far...

Dex-chan lover
Because you mentioned it, I became interested and binged read Stella no Mahou. It's a great series and I would love it if you picked it up. Happy scanlating!

Thank you for translating New Game vol. 10. Looking forward to Comic Girls and Stella no Mahou

Group Leader
@Nafimb I’m taking a short break... after releasing an entire volume in the span of less that 5 days... I’m pretty ded. See you then. :)

@CookieMuncher thanks for the reply, and glad to know that there seems to be plans for it since his work has been fun to read so far.

Group Leader
@PatrickGian

Hello! I've already got the RAWS for Stella no Mahou. However, this will most likely be a project for next month. This is because I take on two projects each month, which for this October is New Game Volume 11, as well as Write a Love Story Urara Hojo!. I'll keep you posted. :)

Hey CookieMuncher thank you for translating Kanako's Life! I always have a lot of fun reading it. From time to time I can't help but wonder what the puns/rhymes sound like in original language. Do you think that could be something to throw into the credit page? Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread