Peerless alchemist
Kusuriya no hitorigoto
Feng ni tian xia
Fenglin tian xia
Princess agent
Ugly women harem
A lonesome frangrance

The mc just have to be a smart girl.

https://mangadex.org/title/17274/kaguya-sama-wa-kokurasetai-tensai-tachi-no-renai-zunousen

dual mc. man and woman. and both extremely smart

Fed-Kun's army
https://mangadex.org/title/1550/mathematical-girls

https://mangadex.org/title/17247/mathematical-girls-fermat-s-last-theorem

https://mangadex.org/title/13973/mathematical-girls-g-del-s-incompleteness-theorems

There are 3 MC, male student, Tetra and Milka. Tetra isn't super smart. Milka is an actually smart girl, and not over the top bullshit. Manga also teaches mathematics. You've been warned.

@Starish
Depends on what you mean by smart MC. I have yet to read any of those (thanks for the suggestions), but from my current list...
(Tell me if you think these should be in spoiler tags to save space. This list seemed short enough that I don't feel like I'm spamming/taking over by posting it)

These two isekai are quite similar to each other. A girl abusing her knowledge to gain money/power through any means necessary.

Potion danomi de Ikinobimasu!

Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age

A completed story of two girls in a post apocalyptic world. Scanlated back in bato.to days.
One of the main heroins are depicted as a book worm. Perhaps slightly above average intelligence compared to our society, but given the circumstances, even that is amazing. Personal favorite among these suggestions.

Girls' Last Tour

Intellect as a theme
@Fifthtouch's suggestion. IMHO this becomes a decent manga after the first few chapters (the first 2 chapters seemed forced to me), and lasts a few volumes. After that though, the "smart" kind-of falls out of her head and it becomes a normal romcom. To the point that even the mangaka comments in the Q&A that they should probably change the title to reflect that. They may have regained their intelligence in recent chapters, I haven't followed it since bato.to days.

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Rom-com about a girl who loves to trick our MC. The girl is not the MC, but every chapter(and page) revolves her. Her intelligence(above average for her age) is emphasized by our MC's denseness. Mostly cute/moe however, so may not suit your tastes.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Past that, I don't have any more with a intelligent female in a main role. Just a few that are not dumb. If you expand your horizon to unintelligent female MC's, I can probably triple my list.
Considering I have yet to read any of your suggestions, its quite likely our interest don't quite mash up, but hopefully at least one of these series meet your expectations.

Yeah... My mangadex and manga update accounts are not currently synced. I'll have to do that later. (Also my mal account, anidb, bakabt... Seriously need a easy tie in all of these)

Edited out crap About subjectiveness of tag cloud. (Though I will probably never use the tag cloud for making recommendations, because opening mangaupdates is a pain, and I am on mobile, and I am lazy af. Usefull for finding series though. Though I much prefer the recommendations page of mal. Sorry, the UI wins me over)

PS. I type and enter before I finish thinking, largly because I type too much, and my mobile browser loves to crash and delete everything without warning.

Oh, give me a break. Tags are voted on by community on MU, so they're less subjective that those set up here, and possibly on MAL (if there even are any - not sure, MAL is shit, and shame on you if you're using it for getting manga information).

Ah, you replied before I finished editing. So embarrassing. Well, yes, it's less subjective than us. And it would be useful for the OP, which I have come to realize is probably who you were talking to which is why my comment above is now half the size.

Maybe I should add my crap back in for context...
I really don't feel like retyping it though. Universal undo button?

Well, no worries. I just noticed flood of those topics recently ("find me a title"), and i think it might be a task for Bocchi-sensei to let people know about perks of MU, in comparison to MAL (seriously, i don't watch anime - it might be great for that medium, but for comics? fuck off).

1:
undo button?
There was one, and then there wasn't.

While I love MU tags to death when wanting to find out about a manga, I find it quite a bother to search for manga through them, since each tag has a ton of manga and the only way to filter them out is to sort by rating. At least until we can have more filtering options on MU I don't think there's any harm to making forum posts like these.

Some of my recommendations would be:
https://mangadex.org/title/17720/koushaku-reijou-no-tashinami - Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - A story about a girl who reincarnated as a villainess in an otome game and how well she makes use of her position of a noble and her past-life knowledge.
https://mangadex.org/title/1171/koi-dano-ai-dano - Koi dano Ai dano - manga about a very smart and observational girl who aims to be normal but ends up involved into all sorts of affairs.

Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami +1. Been on my planned to read list for a long time, the first chapter seemed forced to me which is why I didn't pick it up right away. But I picked it up again since it seemed like it fit the requirements and... it was amazing! Came back to this thread to recommend it after I finished binge reading it.

I have one recommendation. Honzuki no Gekokujou - Book loving college student who died, then she got reincarnated to a world with a low literacy rate and very few books. Here's the problem mangadex doesn't have a English translation, I have read this Manga from other sites. I hope in the future a English translation arrives.

Dex-chan lover
His and Her Circumstances
Yukino is the protagonist and she's one of the most interesting protags I've encountered. She's also hella smart.
https://mangadex.org/title/1899/his-and-her-circumstances

Dex-chan lover
@w1nter_proxy Honzuki no Gekokujou can still be found on Easy Going Scans own website. Apparently there was some drama a while back and their titles are no longer on MD. https://egscans.com/

Regarding the topic:
The Promised Neverland has a super intelligent girl as main along with some similarly intelligent classmates. I highly recommend this one.

Guns and Stamps has a somewhat naive but still very competent lady as main. Also recommended.

Hi, thank for the reply so

The promised neverland seem interesting

@firefish5000 I read Koushaku-Reijou-no-Tashinami
Buut I don’t see THE thing who make me want to continue ? should I force myself ?

For exemple shen yi di nu she’s smart and she using it in a way which I think it’s funny.

@Starish
The actual story stars in the fief, the stuff before that is just a poorly executed excuse for her to have knowledge of modern society. If she has stated her plans for changing the fief, and that doesn't interest you, then it probably doesn't suit your taste. Our taste don't seem to overlap much after all.

I have started reading Kusuriya no Hitorigoto. Not big on the mad scientist persona(I am not good with these type of people. Yes, I have met a few, unexpectedly nice, people like that). However, the story is pretty good. Thanks

I have one recommendation. Honzuki no Gekokujou - Book loving college student who died, then she got reincarnated to a world with a low literacy rate and very few books. Here's the problem mangadex doesn't have a English translation, I have read this Manga from other sites. I hope in the future a English translation arrives.
@w1nter_proxy It's being scanlated by EGScans who are against having their chapters on MangaDex so you'll either have to read on their site or read from "less savoury" websites

Users who are viewing this thread