Author Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga
Some people are over here like "There's too much fan service" And "This is too bland" and I am over here becoming the superhero "Blandman: The man that likes fanservice" Because I freaking love manga like this.
Erm., please don't drop this title. 😭
Nice baiting with the fanservice in comments, there is close to 0 fanservice here. I came for fanservice and im disappointed.

The manga is ok i guess.
Wtf is wrong with the autor with this fck sister. Incest ruin this manga dude. I'm too disgusted because the story is really cool
Oh what a nice cover. 😋
Incest ? I dont see ani incest ?
If bro and sis have close relationship its not equal to incest
Jap cuck mc.
Where is the incest tag 🤔
i don't understand how, but i swear every single isekai i read is infinitely more bland than the last
me : "eww chuni"
also me : (save)
Haven't read this yet but that synopsis is interesting and smart, he got isekai'd in a sense.
I lost brain cells reading this. My advice is to only read it if you’re already overly familiar with the idea of “haha x goes brrrr” meme cause that’s what this is.
Is it just me or literally all female in this story are useless and keep getting attacked, and the protagonist keep having to save them. Like that literally sums up all episodes so far.

Female bullied or attacked -> Guy solve problem