BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - A Drop of 18-times Concentrate

Because eating meat will instantly supply all your muscles with new power and even increase their mass, before it's even digested. Then you will become at least twice as powerful as before and start growling like a retard, not to mention that it seems that all your bones will heal and you can move normally again! I mean, eating a moth larvae did that much, then what about eating a leg at least 50 times its size? I'm surprised he didn't start fucking floating off the ground as he reached the ultimate enlightenment.

Seriously... This takes cringeworthy to another level, especially since it feels uncalled for given the way the story has been progressing until now.

The shounen bullshit shines way too strongly right now. Please stop it, god dammit. This author truly sucks at this strength and battle crap, it's like every other shounen all over again except that the characters are more grotesque and bloody. But it's still the same ideas. Sigh. This crap wasn't too obvious when the author didn't have the characters fight and try to get stronger. Too bad it's now easy to see it for what it is.

@Seregosa another retarded rant from the retard himself... I'm getting way too mad about this and honestly I would normally never call anyone a retard but when you step up to a manga this good with criticism that came straight out of your ass it's fucking annoying. Oh it's just "shounen troupes" tf? Yeah all this stuff is ridiculous but in a fucking good way. All of this is just mentality becoming reality. It's narrative genius really. Normally it'd just be "OH A POWER UP OUT OF NOWHERE CAUSE I NEED IT!" but no this is a sacrifice where he brings himself to the killer's level as he referenced earlier but this time his friend actually is on his side. While Riz just likes to think that he's getting some sort of power from his "friend". This is all for narrative purpose and the fact that all you see is a fight says you really have no right to critique this manga. And it's just a "friendship and love manga" argument... Please spare me. The fucking girl the mc likes is a slut, his friend was literally just part of the mafia, and also literally every other thing in this world. I really don't understand wtf you think you're talking about. I really hope you reply to me. If you can actually give real criticism I'll eat it the fuck up. I have no problem with you just your bs.

I won't ever eat meat
I'll going under cucktraining with panda to become stronger
I'll end up eating meat anyway
😩
Yeah I'm sure calling the police was a much worse solution than eating your friend's foot.
Especially because police arrives anyway
@SanelessHatter Seregosa's right. His criticism is pretty valid

@frapco He was never right. People always point out how stupid he is for doing this stuff. He realizes how much of a hypocrit he is. I think that's the exact opposite of being a stupid shounen protag. It definitely HAPPENS he is being really shonen like but it isn't a RECURRING THING so it's k. Tbh I just didn't like how @Seregosa said it was the entire story that was shonen because that's dead wrong.... I mean he plain out points out everything else but sees the mc do one stupid shonen cliche and instantly everything that isn't shonen is just trying to thinly veil it. Though tbh I agree with all the power stuff. I agree that it was pretty dumb but I still feel the need to defend what it was supposed to be.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I gotta admit I think this particular bit is stupid, the fact he stood by not eating meat was really honorable. Even if it's a bit of consensual eating it's like... there were better ways to do this.

The thing is tho, him eating flesh, just the act of it, with the smell of blood and the taste of blood, would have awakened any latent instincts that he had previously suppressed, that in itself was the power limiter, not getting strength from the meat itself and its nutrients, but the very act of eating flesh and the instincts that come with that is what gives him power

Users who are viewing this thread