The King of Fantasy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A New Faces Team

Contributor
The move that Lilili (Yuri Sakazaki expy) uses when creating a barrier (down, down-back, back + attack) is a reference to 'Saiha' (QCB + Punch) from the KOF games.
Depending on the game, it has some of the following properties: acts as an attack, can reflect projectiles, negates projectiles, launches opponent into the air for followups, etc.

SAIHA.png

Double-page supporter
After reading the chapter's name I thought Chris, Yashiro or Shermie were going to appear. Maybe in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Always love reading some more KOF info, be it in the credits page or in the comments section. Thanks anyone sharing their KOF knowledge! I only know the KOF characters from Lost Saga, this korean 3D Fighter / MMO that had a few SNK guest characters. (Iori, Kyo, Nakoruru, Haohmaru, etc etc) Always fun seeing moves I sorta recognize.

Dex-chan lover
I really find it cute how they work in the specials (down to stick directions) into the story XD

Dex-chan lover
His legging design still bewildered me, for ages... Why tie 'em up?

P.S. I would like to see Shiranui Mai. Is she in this arc? 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
I always had a crush for yuri when I was a kid and her design here makes me rock hard

Fed-Kun's army
New Faces team, funny since this is Iori coming from KOF 97, the only canonical game where there was a team with such a name, though unlike said team, Iori isn't actually a villain nor has he ever wanted to bring back Orochi to kill every human and other races on Earth that aren't animals...even if Iori has teamed up a few times with two women who want to do exactly that and before worked for the greatest black market weapons dealer in the world, well, pobody's nerfect.

Users who are viewing this thread