Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Holy shit 5 booster packs? What's that like 25$ for just the boosters? Normal pre-con deck is like 2 boosters +the worthless deck for like 19.99?

Dex-chan lover
@Edgekin To be fair, their whole life since the change happened, they have basically presented that opinion to any and all parties involved. Their mother isn't a mind reader, they need to open up to their mother that they're starting to accept the situation they have been given so the actual healing can begin. Otherwise their mom is just going to keep doing what she thinks is in their best interest (and she definitely is, she's not trying to be mean), regardless of their true feelings.

For a translation that went through 3 different language jumps (Jp>Ch>Sp>Eng) it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
But this is definitely and without a doubt a superior version by all means and I hope to see more of this in the future
Thanks for the chapter guys and keep up the good work!

Thank you for this much superior translation of the manga. Good use of English words and sentence structure. Like when Akira is in the department store. This translation version shows that Akira was really impressed by looking at the skirt and dress, impressed enough that she was a bit disappointed that she got the Duel-Oh cards instead of maybe that skirt or that dress. Or so it seems to me.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the retards who are trying to be LGBTQ positive would stop being little shits. Akira was clearly not happy about becoming a girl, and he and his mom had to suffer through the first few years and had to transfer school and go through a divorce because of it. He/She only starting wearing and trying to be more feminine to stop the bullying and hide his/her secret, and only started taking a liking to it just recently. How the hell would she know that he/she suddenly changed his/her mind about the whole ordeal ?

Double-page supporter
really rough seeing her constrained by other people's assumptions of her gender :((( toooo real lol

Is anyone gonna mention about the bitemark on her arm? Can't believe that detail is still there.

lol mom. Also feels bad mc having to live up to the expectations of others

Users who are viewing this thread