Summer Rain

Power Uploader
I missed it, AGAIN! But Tsubaki, I hope you're doing okay wherever you are; heaven, hell, or even lingering on earth. It's been exactly two years since you left us readers and your team. But nothing was ever for no reason, you did good. So rest in peace, tsubaki.

Double-page supporter
@NibbPower hi... i read your comment in this group and i want to know what happened?... i checked this group page remembering that they are the group that scanslate good shoujo manga...

Power Uploader
@zetsuravez omg I didn't see this ping. I apologise for not responding back sooner!!! Umm, Tsubaki, the founder of Summer Rain whose best friend with the people that worked in that group... passed away. It's been almost four years since she passed on. They shut down due to that reason and how they're no longer motivated since their beloved person is no longer here.

Double-page supporter
@NibbPower ooohh... that is soo sad... i did not know... thank you for sharing this...
i love some of their work specially those good shoujo manga... rest in peace...

@NibbPower My god, I can't believe I missed out on this. I read a bunch of their scans back in the day and really enjoyed them, really hurts to hear that Tsubaki ended up passing away :(. I hope it was a peaceful passing without pain.

Users who are viewing this thread