BEASTARS - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - The Old Year and the New Year of My Soul

Dex-chan lover
How dare you eat such a beautiful man. Sheep. Whatever. Damn that full page of their faces was harsh.

Aggregator gang
I love the fact that Legosi and Gouhin have matching scars now

Dex-chan lover
"They all look like Legosi" come on bruh moment.

Nooooo bishie-p! Ugh this is what happens when you don't let the authorities handle psycho killers. Legosi should have at least asked the school's security guard to help him protect Pina.

"I'm pretty much following his footsteps in screwing up our family tree." - what a way to look at it xD

NOO, not pina-
I hated him when he made his first appearance, but I love him now. If he died, I'm gonna throw hands.

oh.
thank god.

Legosi should've went to the proper authorities. If Pina is dead, his death will be on Legosi's conscience for the rest of his life. Legosi willingly let Riz walk free while knowing he was a danger to everyone around him. This is completely different from Bill, Riz actually murdered someone and has shown that he's mentally unstable. Legosi's reasoning for not going to the proper authorities is really bad because it boils down to pride and wanting to take down Riz himself. Legosi doesn't realize that this problem is bigger than the two of them. What happens if Legosi dies? Does Riz get to go free and still be a danger? What happens if Legosi beats Riz? Does he call the police then and tell the proper authorities? Or does he have Gouhin deal with it in secret and never give Tem's friends and family the closure that they deserve?

Little sus if Pina's actually dead, but, if he is, Legosi's 100% partially to blame by not turning Riz in.

Users who are viewing this thread