Author Chapter 46 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Pertamax
Rimuru wasn't aware "she" looks feminine so she got shared room with Eren lol
Last edited 9 mo ago by ventisca.
i honestly miss shizu
...Ugh.

Every time he does that, all I can hear is Sean Connery - "I mustache you a question."
Meanwhile Veldora's killing time reading manga inside Rimuru's stomach.
The power of manga is great, indeed.
What op power he have he can create manga in one second
"What kind of teacher?"
Finally the main manga get an update. So will the anime cover the leader of the knight as shown by the opening song?
@waoweewoo This is now my new headcanon. xD
This for those who truly wants to know. Be warned, reading this will spoil the whole story for you. Kinda.
I feel like they are trying too hard to draw parallels between the Grandmaster and the Demon Lord.
Unless it's a double bait-n-switch.

@Kyujyu My guess is yes, I think it's going to be 24 episodes and It'll probably go off light novels, which is unlucky because that means us manga only readers will end up watching the anime and then be starved for chapters for a few months with stuff we already would have seen in the anime. Art styles in the anime is not my favorite, but I like the story so I'll take what I can get.
I've been wondering when Veldora is going to get released. @Waoweewoo he might be, however he's definitely talking with Ifrit .
going way off the novels... hope the anime will follow the source material.
@Lanfear is this part completely different from the light novel? or are you talking about the web novel? because from what i know the author intentionally written a different version for the light novels, and that this manga is using the light novel
And where did the moustache come from
@zilentworld to my knowledge, this part is the same as the web novel, cause Rimuru ends up staying at the city to teach the 5 kids. Dunno about the LN tho.
YESSSSSSSS
His slime handshake kills me.
Well veldora is having fun with the manga in rimuru's memory