Shoujo, Akuma to Naru ni wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Clavis

Dex-chan lover
Simple: she saw a chance, albeit small, but a chance nonetheless... and she was not going to let it go to waste.

Ah, I do love a good double co-dependency story. People suffering, getting hurt, can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
Demon-sama Wants To Be Confessed To: The Demon’s War of Love and Brains.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Of course this supposed demon is the one who has his "power" of whatever locked by an angel and the only way to unlock it is some kind of true loveiffn9weufgi4w3h79t243htgergdgjkdfngfdghdfhdfhdh

Aggregator gang
Wondered why he was making her a bed. Still, the "I'll sell your parts for scrap" bit might not help with the whole "love" thing.

Double-page supporter
@solosera

It's the bad-boy archetype, you know. Very common in Shoujo/Josei. A typical female fantasy is to "change" the bad boy through the power of her love and he is reborn a wholesome sweetheart that only looks at her. It's their version of how men pursue a girl until she finally falls in love with him. Pretty impractical in the real world, but makes for good masturbatory fodder.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a slut but that fancy dress might also she's an unwanted child of a noble

Fed-Kun's army
So 95% this goes the demon falls in love with her while trying to get her to fall in love route. But I shall hope for the: It remains a plot for the demon route as rare as that might be.

Dex-chan lover
I am rooting for the Demon. He is a cool demon

It better not turn into the Demon actually love or care for the girl at the end.

Dex-chan lover
"If people have sex with demons, they would be crippled from pleasure."

Why do I remember this sentence...

Double-page supporter
I can't decide if I'm liking this or not, but the art is good so I guess I'll stick to see where this is going

Dex-chan lover
Since this is a manga, all you need to do is make her come once and she'll instantly fall in love with you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread