Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - My Daughter Can't Turn Back to Normal

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Names on the par of Rimuru's subjects.

Dex-chan lover
Aah.. i missed old adventure rpg so much, it quest-chain feel annoyyiinn and fun at same time ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Double-page supporter
"Got distracted by vtubers"? You're making it seem like there even was a choice.

Some pages have text missing here and there.
Also, their naming sense is even more weird after you consider that "sura" part comes from "suraimu", i.e. "slime". Their names would sound like "Kensli", "Maasli", and "Bussli".

Damn, the clever slime really be asking the real questions.

I understand completely why this chapter was delayed, and would be upset otherwise if you didn’t watch those streams.

@Rugid In the serialized versions of the LN's it's just SS for the smart slime, Wizly for Wizard Slime and Fighsly for Fighter Slime so that does make sense! It's always jarring to have to get used to the names in the scanlation compared to the serialized LN's though, after 7 volumes I've gotten very used to them aha

Dex-chan lover
Seems like I've been seeing hololive everywhere recently. Nice to see everyone making good life choices.

Dex-chan lover
If this series becomes a PS4/PS5 or nintendo games, im sure, you'll be hospitalized in no time due to sugar overload...

Users who are viewing this thread