Living in an Abandoned Bus (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
i wonder what exactly led her to stay there. She works as a teacher and her relationship with her parents doesn't seem bad so i don't doubt she could afford some other kind of place but the question as to why she choose that bus is really getting to me.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Boku dake ga inai machi taught me that abandoned buses is where main story events happen
And that secret bases are cozy as hell

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for the owners of the base to think of her as a ghost, then an intruder, and then their boss all in that order

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really like to buy an old bus and convert it to a mobile home. Sadly, it's a pain to even get a license to drive a bus in my country. Even much so that once an old bus here reach over it's service life, it immediately get scraped for parts and most of the time, it's melted down and sent to recycling plants so it can be used again.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that she was probably the one that was using that as a secret base along with one or more of her childhood friends. But while this is a cute story, I worry about her safety being alone out there and the perverted Japanese men that might find her. Rape waiting to happen.

Group Leader
Am I the only that interpreted it as she was poor because she spent all her money on a rare card?

Fed-Kun's army
@steamboatwillie I thought that as well at first, but after she said "he seems strong" and "someone else's secret base" I got that the card was from the owner of that secret base.

Users who are viewing this thread