Author Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi
Don't worry about the raccoon. in the wn
Does he have the dildo spear in this?
So in the original Shield Hero, I HATED Motoyasu (the Spear Hero) with a passion. But I was also lukewarm on the Shield Hero story because it was basically torturing Naofumi for 50 chapters then 1 chapter of awesome payoff then go back to torturing him for another 50 chapters.

This spinoff starring Motoyasu is SO much better and light-hearted because Motoyasu is reborn in the same world with his old memories and his goal is to protect Naofumi so he can be reunited with Firo-chan. It's so satisfying reading about Naofumi while he's not suffering.

Good story, I can see why the author wrote more chapters of this than the original lol
WOW FINALLY ISEKAI DUDE HAS TIME ABILITY
Spin-off about a former sucker but still retard and now more insane in a spaz quest to find his loli waifu.

I am hooked.
wait a minute.
so since this doujin is being sold as a spin-off, does that mean some girls will actually kill spear hero later on in the main story?
yo, this dude is straight-up a furry lolicon. think about it. he's obsessed with teenage raccoon girl and the KFC loli girl. 😅
@waifu_for_laifu this isn't a doujin, this is officially published and really is an official manga based on the official Spear hero LN.
duuude i didnt even know this exists
@CrownedTraitor you straight up forgot that re:zero exists ?
You uh...uploaded the wrong series.
Re:zero is shit
Don't @ me
This might be better than the original series. Just the feeling of an overpowered character without any edgy bullshit feel soo good.
so does he ever find firotan?
Whay does this series even exist??
this series manages to make you not hate the spear hero anymore , also is it just me or are there some major hidden spoilers here and there ?
Why is this better than the original?
i don't even know ... every chapter seem to push even further the limit of crime against life, did he just buy hundered of soon born child just to meet his loli to become his master and marry it ? wtf i even just say by the way
@FireCamp In French the word "Héros" always has an S, even if there's only one. It's a rule of language, even if it may seem strange to foreigners xD

(sorry for the late answer btw)
@Leonhart360 i think you tagged the wrong guy :V also i speak french and still find it strange