Author Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi
I actually enjoy this. Motoyasu isn't perfect and understands that. He knows the future and grows from it. It's comparable to having a second playthrough on a game. You know who to trust and what to do. It's not even harem based, which is a huge plus. Isekai harems are dime a dozen. Really great so far, looking forward to reading more.
lance hero is a good boy

a lolicon and birdfucker, but a good boy nonetheless
Well, I'd like this more if he wasn't a complete lolicon. The actual set up is fun and all but the discomfort from the loli and related stuff is a deal breaker for me.
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
I didn't know I always needed this
Rafu!!
@riflow strange enough the way I'm seeing it from Spear-baka view they are like their children instead of some kinda of sexual obssession, not to say it is just their apearence as they are adults of their species. I'm more preocupied with Raphtalia, taht at this point must have already died from her desease, and Firo, that if it stay the way it is might not even exist.
@BlackGeneral PFP S A U C E P L E A S E
while this may have "comedy" tag the premise to time travel is dark moreover the fact that is the scarier one than the premise .
Last edited 1 year ago by zetsubouzanto.
I wonder if that he sees all human women (except Eclair) as pig-faced will be ever explained?
@bastek66 I'm still at the fifth chapter (of this spinoff) so I don't know if the latest does, but in the manga it will (or at the very least, should) be explained. Otherwise you could try to look for the web novel.
@Drifter right? This is the darkest timeline(s).
I don't like this for the same reason I can't replay branching path games. Just the knowledge that Raphtalia is probably dead is enough to kill any comedy this spinoff is trying to pull. If they took the premise a bit more seriously then I would probably read out of curiosity but it's not so I can't
Would Firo still be Firo if she wasn't raised by Naofumi?
Last edited 11 mo ago by lolfacesayshi.
It’s hard to accept giving the spear hero a redemption story. Especially like this where all the characters and moments we loved about the original story are completely undone.
yep, i dont like this, what the....aneko yusagi is doing here...
making another story that breaking the original story, does aneko want to made it like "fate stay night" that has so many way of story....lol
the main character who suffer greatly become side character, if it gin chan who do comedy, i think its okay, but this seriously good story become comedy...hmmm not that easy ferguso
Honestly, I will never read this. I do not even recognize it's existence. Motoyasu is completely irredeemable to me.
@erogon do you read the damn web novel? it's kinda needed to be done. but personally want to read ren's spin off when he
@Flavor25 Technically it's not undone. The events of Spear Hero aren't a retelling of the story but a result of very particular circumstances in a certain battle in the original series. The main world is still out there, while the time rewind event is more like the inside of a Schrodinger box.
Plus, the other heroes already paid enough for their actions in the main series. They're not actively evil unlike a certain someone, and they did try to do good, while acting with information that was sadly very wrong.
not sure how i feel about this when i despise the other "heroes" in the original world
@andiza so he can go to another world and back to earth as he like? but i dont care when he is so arrogant and make the MC really suffer on the main story...pfft ohh, right the MC here is the spear hero because here is different world and story... lol
if its actually on the main story, so its too early cause the comic reader can't grasp the story, so what is the point here??