Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - A Place to Rest

Impulsive subordinates. Especially Shion, I kinda hate her. She has ruined Rimuru's intention several times because of her hotheaded-ness and impulsive-ness without reading the situation and thinking for consequences. It's a good thing that Milim is friendly. What if it's not.. sigh... Rimuru should've been stricter to them.... and i wonder just why did they think they (especially Shion) need to protect Rimuru (Shion just mumbled sooo many times things like... I have to protect Rimuru sama yada yada yada...). Didn't they (especially she) know already that Rimuru is many times stronger than them? He doesn't need their protection. Grrrr !!! It makes me so mad..

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of annoying when Milim was just trying to say hello and then the onis are injured due to their own fault (picking up a fight on her). Rimuru is not the kind of slime that would let anyone get away with injuring his friends, so it's definitely annoying that they have to fight for that.

Aggregator gang
man i am getting real tired of them forcing the plot to progress with these retard oni's

Double-page supporter
Shion and the rest of the Oni are pissing me off now, they just constantly attack without orders it's pathetic.
Are they only going to learn when one of them dies?

Oh Shion, and Benimaru and Soei. Impulsive as ever. These kinds of actions will eventually raise an instant death flag to the whole nation. Have they ever learned? Lucky that this time it's Milim. Rimuru really needs to educate them about being cool

Kinda bummed we never got to see that sinister smile Souei has in the anime, it's great.

The onis are fucking retarded how did this manga manage to get so good ratings in this site?

Dex-chan lover
@kubemg probably because they develop over the story and become stronger and more knowledgeable about what they can and cant do because at this point their leader is also rather naive and everything does change. Turns out characters develop over the coarse of a story who knew such a concept was possible?

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh, the good old times
when the Oni almost destroyed everything because they are dumb :x not that Shion changes much, but at least the others get some brains later xD

Dex-chan lover
Love when subordinates take action without asking even though you already have. They even have a general with telepathy that could have talked with him about it but no. Just force this story down a path of BS idiocy even more.

Dex-chan lover
Those comments...they knew she's stronger than everyone! That's why they wanted to extract him from there even if it means dying! They know Demon Lords are whimsical beings! Even if Millim said she came to "say hello" it could easily turn into "oh, and now I'll destroy this town"! Plus they now how good-hearted and somehow naive Rimuru can be! we see how he changes once he also becomes a Demon Lord

Users who are viewing this thread