Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken

Group Leader
Takes the trope, takes a twist on the trope (repeatedly summoned), and takes it to the absurd end (summoned like 10 times in a row within minutes of each other).

The only one that I'm super interested in is the cute black magic girl, to be honest. The others are interesting, but I felt that one stuck out for some reason.

Edit: Looking at it, he had to go back and censor the WN because of 18+ scenes.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8045dg/

Double-page supporter
Man I really feel bad for that dark mage girl who summoned him. Hope she's not dead yet. It would be better if the flow of time from each world is different.

Is there a LN of this? It is very interesting. And I do feel bad for the dark mage, so saddening.

Dex-chan lover
This actually seems to be quite interesting can't wait to see what he does now after all the times he's been summoned to different worlds *EXCITED*

BRILLIANT!!! So many summons means so many resources to milked upon also means a lot of spin-offs... Author just landed themselves a long lasting job contract... Lol...

this one could go either way... either be total trash and dropped or be gold and stay in my cycle. could even be both trash and stay if done right that would be golden

Aggregator gang
No novel translation yet?

Also, I really hope that's not the black magic girl's only appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread