The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~

@humbleoverlord yeah people will give any shit 10 stars just cuz if i see a manga in this website with 5 or 6 average rating i assume it's absolute garbage that would be 2 or 3 average rating normally

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the story in this manga is different than the novel. But i guess that's too much to hope for since this did get adapted to a manga, so people must have liked it over in japan, despite how stupid and absurd the setting and character interactions are. Some authors just don't give a shit anymore and will use any BS excuse they can to make their protagonist OP.

Aggregator gang
@mizud3 no. It's the mangadex policy to review new group/user who post chapter or something like that. Wait for 24 hours and it will available.

@GoddamnWeebs Yeah, I never trust extreme rating myself, i always ignore the 10 and 1 rating and see the rest.

Aggregator gang
i was reading the novel as it came out fan translated until they stopped translating it. good enough to read everyday, but not good enough for me to read the entire raw up until the most recently released raw. Death Mage is good enough for me to read until the most recent raw.

Dex-chan lover
Is this : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/different-world-reincarnation-as-a-sage-with-my-gaming-knowledge-ill-become-the-worlds-strongest/ ???

@GoddamnWeebs : your forgetting bout all the trolls who give things a 1 simply because it has a single tag.

@LygarX : it is ind of hard to read raws when the author takes down the series, though there were only like 3-4 untransled chapters.

Double-page supporter
@GurenNoOu We are living in a world where "In another World with my Smartphone" exists and got an anime which is just the worst shit ever. Nothing else should surprise.

not expecting some kinda of game changer from this but still looks like it might be a fun read

Worst novel
0 world building, characters and definitly no plot.
Dont torture yoruselves

Dex-chan lover
A sage, huh? There's no way this could ever be better than the other series, where the small sage is doing her best. There are sages, and then there are sages, you know.

*sees an isekai manga*

Me: Aw shit...here we go again...

Thanks for translating this tho 😁

Users who are viewing this thread