500 Error On Update Page

I have been getting 500 errors for the past 12 hours whenever I try to access the site's 'latest updates' page from the Brave browser on mobile with either data or wifi.
The 500 error seems to be partially dependent on the H-visibility option as it seems to happen 100% of the time when it's set to 'show all', 90% when it's set to 'hide-H', and doesn't seem to happen at all when it's set to 'only show H'. It also only loads half of the time when i try to access the page as a guest in an incognito tab.
I've already tried clearing all of my cache and cookies, and it didn't seem to affect anything. Every other part of the site works normally for me aside from this.

Im not getting a 500 ,but i am getting a blank white page. If i reload it ,it will load after about 6 trys. this has been going on for a day now,and has happened befor ( look back one page of the old posts, you will see its locked and was taken care of ) When the team see's this im sure it will get fixed

Dex-chan lover
@BillyBishop Have you tried other browsers? Opera mobile loads things fine on my end and I haven't encountered anything wrong during the last several days.

@BillyBishop As of right now it seems to be fixed on firefox , i was able to do 4 pages without reloading ,but you might wan to check the first browser that you had a issue with

Users who are viewing this thread