Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Looks like somebody else decided to pick this up (despite months of nobody updating this until I did 🤔🤔) but I was almost done with this chapter anyway so might as well upload what I've finished. Will be dropping this series. Thanks for reading I guess.

Group Leader
Thank you for this release ❤️ Great release quality as always

@amplified Please don't drop this series! I really prefer the full chapters over those lame partial chapters and your work is really good! :(

Dex-chan lover
@amplified As others have said, your work is great quality, so please don't get disheartened. At the same time, I will respect your decision

Group Leader
I agree with the other commenters - I much prefer your releases too and hope that you'll continue :)

@amplified You did a better job and released a whole chapter instead of cutting it up into parts to try to get it out faster to snipe someone. I understand if you don't want to do it anymore, but if you want to keep doing it you can count me as one of the fans that wants to read it.

@amplified

Oh, well, it's ok sweetie. I just wanted to tell u that the quality of your work is superb and when I saw u uploaded a chapter I was so excited and happy. I got a little confused with the short part that someone else uploaded, but I thought maybe both of u have agreed on that because it usually happen that way (or so I've seen in other stories).

I respect any decision u take but can I tell u honestly that I love what you're doing? I even follow u because I know the quality of your work and the stories u choose. Anyway, we've been really happy thanks to your work and I'm greatful with u for what u have done for us so far! (ofc I'd love if u don't drop this but it's ok, u can do it if u feels so, don't worry).

Virtual hug ♡

Dex-chan lover
@amplified Personally, I find your translation quality much better than the other one.

My suggestion is, pay no heed to the other person and keep on doing the good work.

@amplified i prefer long chapters too. so if you have a chance to continue, please don't drop this. (if you want to drop it, it's your choice of course) thanks for all the chapters!

@amplified your releases are really good and a lot of us appreciate the quality of your work and the effort you put in to release the chapters as one.

If you’re really decided on dropping the series, I guess we can’t stop you. Thanks for the chapter ❤️

@amplified

Thank you for your hardwok! your translation and scanlation are very good, I'm grateful. It's too bad that you have to drop the series, cuz I prefer it in one chapter rather than in smaller parts. But do want you really want, if you want to drop it, do what makes you happy..

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread