Sentaku no Toki

Interesting. Would be cool to see what route the author is taking with this gender issue.

Thank you for your hard work! Hope we will see more of this manga.

Good to hear that this manga is going to be continued. I am really excited to see how his former friends are going to react and how MC is going to interact with possible future friends. I myself always had a small group of friends with which I would have fun during school. Due to us always being together I never bothered to get to know others besides them and after our classes changed I slowly had to open myself to others, some of whom I knew for a long time but never became friends with cause I never bothered to look outside my own bubble. I do think that the female childhood friend and the male one are probably going to have vastly different reactions.
I expect the girl to be guilty and the boy to not care anymore (for now at least)

Dex-chan lover
One question, is the alien really talking with awful grammar?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nick86 - Chapter 1 was already translated so i just uploaded it. After that i started working on chapter 2 and also lso sent it to someone that knows how to translate jap - eng, so now we're doing chapter 2.
Ch 1 was released like 8 months ago or something so we're picking this up now :)

Now he got alien gf/bf that aint so bad, able to watch yer friend havin sex aint so bad. ya know, his life aint that bad.
Compared me who got just realized got ntred for 2 years of relationship, I wish also got an alien friend too, instead of depression and suicidal thought

Goin to follow dis

Really random theory here and I doubt it'll go this way, but hear me out. I think the twist in this whole thing might end up being that Mitsu has a crush, not one Megumi but on Genta. Toki originally says that Mitsu talks like he's stressed around his friends, but later is confused when Mitsu is talking to Megumi alone and Toki no longer hears anything wrong in his voice. Another clue to this might be when Toki mentions becoming Mitsu's friend and says it might be best to become a male. Mitsu looks concerned for a second and suggests Toki looks more like a girl.
Again, I kind of doubt the story will go that way, but wanted to share my thoughts just in case.

Contributor
At least use machine text proofing - the kind included in ms word or openoffice.
btw 星 can mean planet as well as star.

Dex-chan lover
?These 180 day weeks are cray cray. ?
Thanks for bringing it back.

I was so happy to see it back that I reread the entire first chapter and continued to this one only to see at the very end of this chapter that the translators don't want to continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread