Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

i read it, i feel throbbing inside. been awhile since I read nice story.

thanks for update. keep it up!

Group Leader
wow. Eiji is a total Chad and ume is the cutest thing ever. I also love sawako here, as usual.

This story stole my heart when ume confessed that sawako was her soulmate. This kind of wholesome friendship between them makes me so happy

Group Leader
Just wanna shoutout the typesetter because her typesetting was on point in this chapter.

Wow, that hand drawn SFX! Absolutely gorgeous. It's not every day you see this amount of effort put into scanlation work.

Efu

@Mayukas as always, thank you so much for your hard work into bringing this to us! Y'all heckin awesome!

my heart was beating so loud the whole time.................. too cute, too cute.....

SOMEONE CALL 911 BECAUSE MY HEART KEEPS STOPPING!!!

But seriously, I love this so so so much. Someone tell Shiina-sensei she can make a spin-off for each side character!!!!

Cotton Candy Subs, ya'll are doing God's work here. Thank you!

Thank you for translating!!! Your effort is much appreciated!!! Also, Eiji really has a thing for fluffy kind of gurl. I mean, Sachi is also like that when they met. I can't wait to see Sachi and Yuki's appearance in this series! It's really refreshing to see Kurumi so tsundere like this. I mean she's always been tsundere but I love how Eiji brings out that part of her so much more. She's really cuuuute. ❤️ Also, I really enjoy Eiji's personality. Even with Sachi, he really did his bestest with her and persistently tried to win her. I hope these two will be happy very soon!

*whispers*I hope Ayane's side story is the next after Eiji and Kurumi tho😭*

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap Kurumi is cute af

@Agirlhasnoname
Im assuming Eiji was a character in another series made by the author, and Sachi was the female lead in that series?

Users who are viewing this thread