add omegaverse tag

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, let's open another discussion of a fictional world with 9 genders. or was it 6?

Dex-chan lover
I think someone posts an Omegaverse tag thread every time there's a new thread asking for another tag

Dex-chan lover
:Omegaverse:

Maybe if all the omegaverse fans got together in one thread they could swing a poll in favor of adding the tag.

Double-page supporter
+1

@bigtiddyoneesan It's cool if you don't want a Omegaverse tag, and it's cool if you do. I just think there's such a huge swath of Omegaverse works on mangadex, and also the fact that many of them are very popular and regularly appear on the 6H/24H/7D top reads list on the front page, they might finally be worthy of their own tag. Someone asked a couple weeks ago for the tag, and it was denied, but I think there's been a HUGE influx of Omegaverse since then. Even in their Omegaverse Anthology, that they we celebrate as Omegaverse Week, they have a huge page of recommendations for other Omegaverse works, and they can't even include them all anymore (unlike previous Omegaverse Weeks where they were struggling to find enough to fill a recommendation page). I think now is finally the time that Omegaverse deserves its own tag!

My half-conscious, coffee-deprived mind thought this was a thread about Kengan Omega. How wrong I was.

Dex-chan lover
@Hallow
I fucking love this thread now. Reading an array of mindless '+1' comments from a gang of NPC's is too funny to me for some reason.

As for my stance: well, as much as I'd like to give a big fat "yada" out of spite, I think the site would indeed benefit from this tag. Controversial opinion, I know.

I don't blacklist any genres or tags, but I sure as hell know that I'm never going to touch a 'Vanilla' oingo boingo with a ten foot pole. Nothing against all you users who like those mongooses, I welcome all mogna fans, it's just that the genre is not for me. I'm more of a 'Sexual Violence' kinda guy, ya feel?

Regards,
𝒷𝒾𝑔𝓉𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓈𝒶𝓃

BMmztRL.gif

+1

Users who are viewing this thread