Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
While he may be dense, Elk isn't.

She knows competition when it appears, and can tell, just from his description, that the other lady is interested in him.
And Elk is not pleased about that one bit.

women are scary i dont even know how do they sniff that shiit out of us men

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading this and it bothers me a tiny bit that this guy is such a herbivore. I know that he has incubus blood and that maybe if he gives them the D it might literally kill them (or at least make them D slaves) but bruh ... it makes you think that he really didn't live until 18 and that is all an illusion after all.

I was thinking about following this but it's too pure for me ... or at least the MC refusing all of the pussy being thrown at him is pissing me off a bit.

Aggregator gang
I get the feeling that the Dark elf is one of his sisters. Also Elk might be picking up some of his abilities from the times he shared his powers with her which would explain why she is able to grow strong so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
lol that was pretty cute at the end. About the herbivore comment, apparently he already did his "mom" and Elk at this point in the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life Based on what the novel readers have said, he's not like that originally. He's just censored for the shounen manga adaptation. This manga is thus conflicting with itself, basically, because if you look back at the chapters, there's nothing romantic (let alone sexual) going on between the MC and Elk, yet suddenly she's all jealous here as if they were a couple. If they indeed are much closer in the novel, then it would make sense, but it's beyond half-assed from the manga to cut the romantic stuff away, yet leave the burst of jealousy. Young Master Black Lion doesn't deserve that. Sometimes I think the editors working for the manga publishers in Japan are equipped with wooden eyes.

Double-page supporter
ugh the MC has a bad taste for women, Elk is just pure cancer

Dex-chan lover
@dipuc4life @kaarme hella late but in the WN he and Elk do enter a physical relationship at the end of the first arc (ch 10) when she's in the bath robe. That was changed in the LN, and you're right that only changing that and literally nothing else does no favors for Elk's character cause it just makes her seem unreasonable now instead of having a legit reason for her jealous anger, and no favors for Minato since it makes him seem like a toothless herbivore.

i hate elk for being a bitch because she used the mc at the start because she had to pay off a debt and he still forgave her if i was him and i heard she did that i would not forgive her and give her to the guards to deal with it was her choice to go down the path of being a crook and not working it off herself and using others as tools. also is it just me that is like this or no?

Users who are viewing this thread