Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
She's always one for the main chance.

She's really no better than the guy who was going to rape her.
After all, she did set him up for the slavers, and when that didn't work, stuck around since he didn't catch on to see what else she might be able to get from him.
Now that she's realized how powerful he is in combat, and how good he is at detecting and identifying monsters from a distance, I suspect she'll be serious about wanting to team up with him.

But I don't know that he'll ever really be able to trust her. And he doesn't realize that.

Aggregator gang
@Weasalopes It really pisses me off that he practically heard her admit to trying to kidnap/rob him, yet he's so nonchalant about it. "Oh guess I won't pry into it." C'mon.

Dex-chan lover
@Weasalopes Which is why teaming up with her is exactly the lesson he desperately needs. Let's hope she tries to betray him again. He's far too gullible for his own good.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme This totally isn't the sort of story where he'd learn a lesson from that. This is more of a "Why did you do this to me?" "Because reasons" "Oh, well that's okay then. Here let me help you with those reasons" sort of series.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe if you stay with him you can stab him in the back again, you treacherous thot?

is this guy an airhead? his mental age is almost 30 but still acts like a 9 year old. classic isekai MCs, japanese authors really need to change their MCs mentality smh.

Aggregator gang
tHiS iS jUsT LiKe tHe MEcHaNichS fRoM A viDEo GaEM!
- MC that has lived in this world for 16 years.

You'd think that after all this time he wouldn't constantly make references to his past life as if he had gotten isekai'd 2 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread