Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Die

Group Leader
I bet you're wondering why there's two versions of chapter 1. Well we actually didn't know this was already being translated until we were right about to upload it. There was no indication on mangaupdates (perhaps because the other guy doesn't have a group name?) so we thought we were good to go. Since we went through the effort of translating and editing it we figured we'd upload it anyway for fun. We have no intention of continuing to translate this series.

Fed-Kun's army
you could offer to do alternate chapters with the other guy or something, ya know instead of saying you have no intention at all what so ever. ;)

that is of course provided the series is ahead of the current TL... if not then yea, best to move on to another series.

Group Leader
Yeah he's already all caught up. Time is probably better spent translating something else.

Contributor
sometimes, it safer search database on mangadex compare mangaupdates. Mangaupdates dont input group "Unknown" and "no group"

@shikon0 @CoolOtamegane
Yeah, it's really stupid/stubborn of them not to acknowledge the work of people who have no "group". Even Batoto and MangaDex have a group tag for those releases. Quite ironic when MU was created to be a release tracker.

Readers, i suggest you to read the BOTTOM MOST comment by the translator.
It was just a misinformation.
I hope you listen to the other party before you comment.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of doesn't like those other classmates came with. I guess I don't care too much as it can set up an interesting story on some of the classmates being persuaded into things they'd normally not do and having to rescue them while also taking care of classmates that want to kill you.

I just kind of wish that the girls didn't die or the people left on the bus was still alive. I always find it sadder when a girl dies ( I know, Sexist right?) Like if there were two school buses with one full of girls that had too many girls so one of them had to be on the male bus.

I also find it weird how quickly people were ready to become a murderer

I just realised the only reason sion is alive is because the MC was asleep, god damn it.

Dex-chan lover
okay so how the fuck the the dudes mentioned being ranked up throught the demon army and one even already have slave collar? Didn't they just got isekai'd?

Like, the MC just awoken but they already have good shits.

Users who are viewing this thread