Group Leader
Oh, what a nice guy Igarashi is, helping a maiden in distress. A bit naive, a bit oblivious, quite a blunderer, and if not, at times, a complete imbecile. Naive and oblivious because you don't realize that, by being nice to girls, they might actually fall for you, even if you don't notice. A blunderer and an imbecile because you should know by now that, if you're going to be late for an appointment with your girlfriend, that girlfriend, you should contact her as soon as you know you're going to be late.

Dex-chan lover
why does this author not add a fucking girl to fall for male MC so that bitch of a girlfriend grows the fuck up?

@Kronix getting pissed off because he didn't show up when they agreed to meet is completely reasonable especially when he hasnt even tried to let her know. Yes she isn't perfect and annoying at times but she has grown a lot since the start.

Dex-chan lover
@burdrann im not even talking about this chapter, im talking about all the other 99 things the bitch has gotten angry / upset at MC for no fuckign good reason

Group Leader
@burdrann: I don't know what garbage kronix has said since I have him blocked, though I imagine every 3rd word probably begins with an F, but I do agree with you that Chiyo getting pissed is reasonable. At this point, Igarashi has made so many blunders that it's safe for Chiyo to think that this is just another one. It's like a running joke that he will make a mess of things, except it isn't funny.

I wonder, though, if Subaru was his girlfriend, how would she react if he didn't show up to a pre-arranged lunchtime meeting?

he didn´t contact her because he knew she would make a scene anyway? ?
and btw what´s a pee-arranged meeting?

Group Leader
@Baem: I think Igarashi didn't contact Chiyo because it didn't even cross his mind. Not that he was overwhelmed by Subaru's beauty or feminine charms, but because he's a simpleton.

I know that´s how his character was written in the first place. Almost like a romcom character who is also a simpelton for the sake of the story. only in this story it´s not that bad. not that bad like in a generic harem romcom series.And you are absolutly right it didn´t even cross his mind.

Igarashi want to be nice for everyone near him (like a "dog", maybe that's why name of toon). And help everybody. Next chapter he will be nice for Chiyo and even dont realize, why she will be so angry on him, bcs he didnt come to eat with her. We saw chapter, where he apologies to Chiyo even dont know for what. They should realize, that they are not perfect and just love each other for what they have good.

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE LET THIS BE THE END.

Users who are viewing this thread