Author Halal Food with Me and My Little Brother
Feel like maybe chapters should be merged together.
Cute concept. Honestly what Malaysian food I've had is pretty delicious. Spicy though.
ABSOLUTELY HALAL
This is going to be an interesting one. Well, I lived and born in Malaysia (Yes, I'm Malay) So I'm quite curious about how this one will turn out to be.
Wow cepat2 bookmarked
keep it kosher brother
@nomadicengi

Unlike SEA soy sauce, the Japanese soy sauce (pure 100%) consist of alcohol. Well you can't blame them since they have their own methods to make Japanese soy sauce.
@BeGo
That’s surprising to learn. I’m Pakistani Muslim, and we adhere a lot more strongly to dietary restrictions, at least all the people I know. But then again, we’re pretty strict with faith anyway. Like if there is no halal meat in the foreign place, we simply don’t eat meat. Instead we eat fish, or go vegetarian/vegan for the time that we are visiting the foreign place.
@Ack-ack ah ok. This explain a few things in my mind. Thanks
this colabration with malaysian food and im malaysian tooooo
Wait why the english version has stopped at chapter 4? Please upload more ! UwU
So Muslim Halal food gets introduced in a manga.
That's interesting to say the least. I hope we get more.

I would love to see other authors also doing something similar but with other dietary restriction that aren't health related e.g. Hindu's abstain from cow Meat, and Judaism's Kosher, etc.
sendiri back at it again with a banger series!!
Sweet, this looks interesting
Yeah japanese are pretty xenophobic so they wouldn't have a clue what a muslim would eat.
Am a Malaysian (though not a Muslim). So I am surprised to see a Malaysian family featured in a Japanese comic.
Very interesting family dynamic too. Will be looking forward to more updates by sensei and also translator. Thank you!
i think this manga is made for upcoming japan olimpic. many muslim will coming to japan after all
this is gonna be a fun read
Wait what! As a Malaysian and with how prevalent pork and sake used in Japanese cooking I would only dream on this kind of manga being realized.
I even look at the author thinking it was Malay but that is clearly a Japanese name lol
Thanks Sendiri Scans.

@Sparklepink12K I can't say for every Malaysian Muslims, but generally we also avoid meat altogether when overseas same as you.
In some of major cities you can still get halal meat though and we got lucky some Malaysian students there show us the way.
As a wiseman would say “good food is good food”
@Kyujyu
Thank you for clearing that up!!! I was a bit confused.