Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Part 1

no please not split chapters

edit: nvm i forgot how long each chapter is

Double-page supporter
I don't know if this is a worse reason for the surveillance than just keeping tabs on her girlfriend...

Double-page supporter
Huh, didn't quite expect this turn of events. Arata Iri always has bad luck with their stories so hopefully now we can see to completion where this will go.

Thanks a lot as always for translating their work <3

Dex-chan lover
Penguin and Shishimaru are the idiot couple that pretends like they're not in love and fights all the time (but are very much in love).

Dex-chan lover
Me probably thinking it's more than Nekosaki think it's her fault that her dad died more than she really kill him. Unless we really take that dark of a turn in the story.But why a teacher should be the one investigating that ? And what, did you think Nekozaki gonna talk about that to her roomate or a friend, "Oh yeah, did i mention i kill my father ?Oh man, what a great time."

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she had a reason for the surveillance, not sure I like this turn of events though...

I highly doubt that if Nekozaki "killed" her father it was a murder that was directly her fault. Maybe something she just feels responsible for?

>Pengin's past revealed already through herselft
That was refreshing. In the old work,
We learned about Pengin's oujo-sama look through Shishimaru's flashback.
In middle school, for unrevealed reasons, Shishimaru was planning to commit suicide by throwing herself off an abandoned building's rooftop where she encountered Pengin sneaking in there to listen to her Showa pop.
They didn't actually meet or talk at that time but Shishimaru took an interest in her and called off her suicide attempt. She then stalked Pengin to a record shop and discovered that Pengin was going to Uchoten so she studied hard to get there only to find out that the Oujo-sama she crushed on has turned into a punk idiot.
By the way, it doesn't really reflect in the translation, but in the original Japanese, Pengin still talks in a polite and refined manner despite her look now.

Dex-chan lover
@Takki-PT Thanks for the info!! yeah I guess we wouldn't be able to tell that she speaks ojousama-like, and english isn't my main language so small changes could escape me anyway

As for the chapter, thanks for the update! I should wait for part 2 to have a good comment but the revelation that the nurse is a "spy" it's better than being some kind of sick yandere stalker, still, she's not a good person.
Also yeah... Nekozaki claiming to be a killer is strange, she must be blaming herself for an accident or just a trauma as a kid, still, who the fuck is investigating that? what they intent to have? it's a family member looking for inheritance's right? (Here I am losing myself after saying I would wait for the second part).

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter and then going back to re-read chapter 4 opens up your eyes. It kinda makes sense that the twist was foreshadowed/teased since then. I wonder if she really did kill her father though.

I've seen twists in yuri manga before, but for a high school slice of life yuri to suddenly take a dive into murder mystery gives it a School-Live! feel where everything doesn't seem like what they look like. This has been a cute manga but incorporating murder makes it MUCH more interesting, I care more about the bloodbath than the yuri now because it's so fresh!

Fed-Kun's army
It’s 2:52 AM, and I just binged this series.

This comparison might seem weird, but this manga reminds me of Siscon to Brocon of all things. Highly comedic and packed with funny faces and heavy baggage lurking in the background. The sweet moments are heartwarming as hell, and the darker moments are worrying but interesting.

I have high hopes for this manga. Enjoying it greatly so far.

And thanks for the TL, purin.

PqQk6rTXF7AXQVuC7
takuya been knew

No way there's an actual murder, she's probably just blaming herself and our Miko will be decisive in healing her wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread