Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Traps are bisexual

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Traps are not gay unless they penetrate you

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
A thread for joke arguments and fake CALLOUT POSTS.

Don't bring real drama in here, I just sometimes feel in the mood to argue with people, so I'm making a thread where we can (consensually) be asshats and shitpost.

Be civil, it's all in good fun.

My first CALLOUT is @Justforthelulz, who is under the delusional belief he is a unicorn, when the horn on his head an ice cream cone.

Next is @bigtiddyoneesan, who has a profile pic of Guts as a boomer, and therefore can not be a big tiddy oneesan

I accuse @hazzack of not actually being a duck, because everyone knows ducks can't type, they can only "hunt and peck."

Lastly, I accuse @echonic of being a girl on the internet, which is violation of the 30th rule of the internet. BEGONE THOT

That is all.

Contributor
@Tamerlane
who is under the delusional belief he is a unicorn, when the horn on his head an ice cream cone.
MOTHERFUCKER, CAN YOU NOT READ?! TELL ME, WHAT DOES THE TINY TEXT SAY IN MY PROFILE PICTURE?! /This is absolutely not a ploy to get people to click on my profile and artificially inflate the views.

Dex-chan lover
Rather intriguing,
this one shall start taking notes
of what is to come.
AbleAlertBumblebee-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I want to say, your profile picture is transphobic. It has white, cyan, and magenta and implies transfolk are fake.

How dare u

(For legal purposes, I will disclose I completely agree that transgenders are valid and are free to do whatever they want, and that transitioning is a well-documented and legitimate phenomena. Please don't yeet me for a joke.)

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack Geese also quack. Geese are also assholes. Are you saying that you're a goose?

(And that, kids, is what we call an invalid syllogism)

Contributor
I'm calling out @pandascepter, as the individual in his profile picture is neither a panda nor wields a scepter.
Also calling out @Ivegotnolife, who appears to have a life outside of MangaDex, which betrays his username and is also false advertising.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Make an argument against me! (That exclamation point is for excitement, not one of anger)

Staff
Super Moderator
Acording to the lore, if you eat one of my fishes, the world dies.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Whatever floats your boat man, i just go with the flow.

@pandascepter, great now we have to change your codename since you don't have guns anymore.

Contributor
@Richman
Whatever floats your boat man, i just go with the flow.
Don't a lot of fish species have to swim upstream, against the flow, for species preservation purposes? /Serious science question here, since I don't know which ones do and which ones don't.

And you can just call @pandascepter 'The Bamboo Shooter'.

Users who are viewing this thread