A Parody Scans

Lowkey could you get your translater to look at the latest webnovel chapter of Maid in a TL Novel and just confirm whether or not the emperor is the ML? Many people are stressing over whether they're reading a series with paedophilia or not...

Thank you for the translation regardless!

Thank you for picking up "I became a maid in a tl novel"!!! I really look forward to this story's chapter and story!!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you so much!!!!! I can't wait for your next update!! Actually, I Was the Real One is really interesting!!!

Group Leader
Why does it seem like you keep stealing all your projects out from under other active translators?

@Solistia Thank you for your cute question, love, but your wording of "stealing ALL" our projects is kind of harsh, isn't it? I presume that your sweet comment was directed mainly at "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel" and "Lady & Maid", no? Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but those series we picked up were actually dropped! Isn't that amazing? I hope you're still following with me here. As for the "active translators" part, The Geese disbanded, so I don't see an issue with picking up a series that readers want? Perhaps that was directed at our recent release which I clearly understand, but I don't think this was your business to begin with, actually.

Group Leader
@Solistia
1. lmfao why does it seem like you’re sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?
2. all the projects we picked up, aside from “Actually, I was the Real One”, we’re either dropped, or we picked up as new series. you see that? DROPPED and NEW.

Thank you for the mass release!!! It really did manage to satisfy my binging desires!!! I loved it 💝💝
And thank you soo much for "I became a maid in a TL novel"🥰🥰🥰🥰
You guys rock !!!

Users who are viewing this thread