How to Make Your Cool Husband Fall in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
this is gonna be the last chapter we post from cool husband series. this manga is now licensed in english! we are dropping this series to respect the author and publisher.

alternatively, we are going to post summaries for the remaining 4 chaps on discord only which will include key panels/frames.

you can buy volume 2 on amazon jp if you want to read the raw with our summary in full detail~
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B084VHJWCH/

https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

thank you for following us on this journey thus far.
with love, ccs.

Man, I started reading this thinking that there's no way a series that's only 8 chapters would be dropped but here we are. Thanks for the translations so far, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the licensed volume 2 translation to be released.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation, its sad that you're dropping this but thank you for introducing this manga 😘

Dex-chan lover
This is just bad luck, because pocket comics is not available in my country ^^U Thank you for the TL till now

Contributor
Three weeks ago, I made this post:
Two volumes? Should be a brisk pace, no dragging on then.
And now, because of the official English licensing, the project is dropped.
Que sera, sera.

It seems like the "official English licensing" is a joke if its only available in broken up webtoon parts :( It would have been nice if it were Viz or Kodansha that licensed it so we could continue reading it as a manga and buy the volumes. Maybe I'm just not using the app correctly, and it's true I'm just not a fan of the webtoon style, but really sad and disappointed 😔 was hoping it would have stayed in this format, even if it were licensed (i would have bought the volumes if so)

Group Leader
@Yokiko Yes that's right. It is broken down into 1/3rds in the webtoon version. What you can do is buy Vol 2 off Amazon JP and come to our discord to read our summaries as we post them.

Users who are viewing this thread