Next Life

Dex-chan lover
Guizepp's seaweed hair and attitude both make him seem so much like Matou Shinji from Fate/Stay Night.

Aggregator gang
Is this manga not popular or champion scans just not interested anymore/overwhelmed? The raws have been up to Ch10 for a while now and the translation is pretty far back compared to their other works....

Last updated was 5 months ago, the translation group is dead or what?

Dex-chan lover
@kur0g4m1 their website says that it is continuing, but there are like 12 or 13 raws out there. So pretty much, but not officially?

@eLichien are you guys still working on this, or should I just forget about this manga?

@1boring Thanks for clarifying that for me. :3
Just wish some other group would pick up this, this manga is pretty good compared to your everyday isekai, not sure why people are not interested in it. :c

Power Uploader
@1boring I'm not from Champion Scan, you can ask their member here http://beta.mangadex.org/group/215/champion-scans

@HerySRCC - Might be a while. Checking the translator's blog, as of Aug 20th, they put this on Hiatus. They cited lack of available translators.

it's still on hiatus... I finally got out of the hospital after 5 months and it' still on hiatus?!? drop this and let someone else/group continue the series...I need more

Users who are viewing this thread