Chapter delete without any warning

Hello
I decided to start a group and gather high quality raw scans (or even buy them), and upgrade the image quality of popular Mangas which have chapters with very low quality image.
Unfortunately after my first upload, it seems some moderator without any warning or explanation has removed my hard work which was even fairly well received by the users in the comment section as it had a huge improvement of quality over all the other sources or existing versions of manga over the internet.
My first question is : Why did my uploaded chapter got deleted ?
My second question is : As most groups start their work fully free and without asking for anything, is it really fair to remove the hard work of a newly built group without any prior warning or explanation ?
To prove that my work has significantly better quality as stated in rule 2.3.2, here is an easy compare :
https://imgur.com/oz6WNB8
https://imgur.com/s7tFRVy

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, not again...
It's not deleted...
They'll up in a moment once the mods finished checking them chapters.

Let me tell you a story.
Once upon a time, there's a bot uploading fake chapters. And people were angry about it.
For preventive measure, the higher-ups decided to put chapters uploaded by people who uploaded a chapter for the first time into some place for them to check.
And here we are.
Don't blame the mods, blame the bots for such mess
@HQOnlyManga

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Group Leader
need an approval first......

calm down, i know its your hardwork, keep it up ok.
-love panda

@hazzack
I see, i apologize, it seems my question is one of those common ones, i'm glad its a bot that has removed my uploaded chapter, of course i still believe the bot system should send a notification to the uploader and inform him that his chapter is "on hold" until a moderator approves, but i guess this is something i should post in the "suggestion" section.
Thank you for your fast respond.

Dex-chan lover
of course i still believe the bot system should send a notification to the uploader and inform him that his chapter is "on hold" until a moderator approves
tenor.gif

@hazzack
Sorry to bother you again, but in your last comment you said that the chapter will be up in a moment, its been 3 days, i was wondering whats the usual time table for mod approval, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@HQOnlyManga did you delete the chapter you uploaded? they can't approve something that is already cease to exist. also consider joining the discord group, you can get your help regarding difficulties on uploading there

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
The chapter in question was taken down because it was identical to an existing release, except the text had literally been copied and pasted onto better raws.

bu9awv9.png

6bLsBzk.png

If you actually retypeset the chapter, it'd be fine, but this is just sheer laziness.

Users who are viewing this thread