Author My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei
@MazzieB811 Isn't this a fan translation? It's not like they have to scanslate it. The people cleaning and compiling are volunteering to do in their own freetime.
As long as the group is doing it with out asking for donations and payment they aren't required to do anything. Entitled people like you are among one of the reasons why scanlating teams decide to drop stuff.
Why would anyone put midterms in quotes like that.... Midterms are real and a terror.

Thanks for the updates <3
Hi there, thanks for translating. You the best.
I miss the first Lianlian😭😭😭
I’m going to be so sad when Yueluo is gone again. He is such a mood. He does whatever it takes for her to be happy and I’m here for it.

Most people probably like Lianfo but Yueluo has had to wait thousands are years alone for the little rabbit while his reincarnation(s) get to be happy with her. Sure in theory, they are him as well, but based on the way he’s explaining things and the current situation, his reincarnation(s) are still their own individual selves, to some extent. So he’s actually just been alone witnessing all this.

Yueluo better get a happy ending at the end of all this. I like Lianfo but I like Yueluo more.
@AllTheFeels totally agree with you. it also makes it a lot harder to root for lian considering that
I’m sad because I want lian and yueluo to be happy. Maybe she can be with lian this life an reincarnate wit her original memories and be with yueluo?
can someone please assure me that female mc grows up fast??? it's kinda weird seeing a 19 (LEGAL!!) male lead and a literal child and to expect them to get together,,, the age gap wouldn't be a problem if they were both children or both adults
@Satsumiko ch 18
@Satsumiko Yeah. She grows up slower than most. Enjoy the fluffy beginnings though
FUCK this cliff hanger is so not cool next chapter please i wanna see her reaction to him back
@aquariumtourmaline thanks for the update! I really appreciate how much effort you guys put into this translation.
@Lavendel 😘 you're welcome~
I like to call this one "My boyfriend is a Jian Yang"
Thank you for giving us these 5 new episodes to read!!! Translators, you are awesome!!!
Holy crap why I havent I read this until now?? It's so good