Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

She might be able to see if she opened her eyes...

Usually blindness can be shown by having a characters eyes be pale or something, not just not drawing them

Fed-Kun's army
@Shewy92 From what I ever read, there're blindness that still left light perception to your brain. That can makes the person feel dizzy and so it's better to just close their eyes.
Maybe she's suffering that type?

Double-page supporter
@shewy92 generally speaking, for someone who is completely 100% blind (which is actually pretty uncommon) if you are born like that, you'll keep your eyes closed, and if you lose your sight later in life, they stay open. The muscles in the eyelids of people born blind usally don't even have the strength to open properly.

Dex-chan lover
A cute monster girl who eats apples, and a blind girl who doesn't know the first girl is a monster? I sense shenanigans incoming.

Double-page supporter
I really enjoy intelligent and creative clothing design so the monster girl's outfit really appeals to me

Dex-chan lover
Blind / Sightsee. Pick one.

Also the usual poor-arse character writing of someone with a few quirky features regarding themselves as ugly. One doesn't become ugly by adding additional bits and pieces to an otherwise aesthetic existing frame. It is by CHANGING the existing features to something abnormal that one becomes conventionally "ugly". Breaking the symmetry or screwing with the basic facial features. This cliché was terrible even when it was first invented.

AND what is with this shitty short chapter length?

... NOT good prospects for this manga so far.

Users who are viewing this thread