ULTIMATE SCAN CLEANER TOOL

My PC doesn't match the prerequisites but I know what machine learning is capable of.
Please try and tell me if it works!

https://youtu.be/-hJ_U0xz860

https://github.com/KUR-creative/SickZil-Machine/blob/master/doc/tips/tips-0.1.1-kor.md

szmc-0.1.0.gif

Power Uploader
This looks incredibly promising. I can't code at all, so I'm not sure how it works but: Is it scanning by alphabet lists and removing?

@SilverBarnOwl Looks like it uses pattern recognition to identify the characters and apply a function, in this case "redraw" with similar adjacent color, and you can also see what was recognized and make corrections.
@421cookies I'm not sure, but since it uses deep learning improvements can be made to recognize the bubbles then the characters.

I did a bit of editing long time ago, with this I would clean a entire volume super fast. If I had a good PC I would make some tutorial videos about it, this tool need to be known.

yo i just tried it out and it works pretty cool kinda removes the title and everything, and sort of redraws it(?) i'm not part of a group so worthless to me but that can save you some time

@Ponpokopi No prob I'm amazed at how good it is but have never heard about it before it can honestly save you alot of time if you work on alot of projects at once

Group Leader
Very interesting! I'm gonna have to try this out.

EDIT: Tried it out, it is decent, very fun to see everything disappear at the press of a button. It might be quicker to just clean like normal though, and it's "redrawing" gets a little messed up when it comes to colours and anything not a single shade.

The dataset they've trained on is relatively small and they know that. I'm sure this will become very good with more training. The last update seems to be from january so I'm not sure if they've made any progress, but they do have another repo for the same project that was updated in June, so who knows.

Very cool though, I'd love to make something like this just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread