Yumekui Merry - Vol. 22 Ch. 126 - Insolent Clarion

Dex-chan lover
"You're third rate conductors with fourth rate scores!" - not!SetoKaiba

Agreed! Clione is a wonderful queen and she deserves love and respect!!
Also thank you as always Neko Nights! This is truly my favorite series and I am so grateful that you decided to pick it up after DKthias.

Be strong, Clione.
I don't think this will happen since it's dangerous being where they are fighting, but it would be so nice to see Mizuki coming there and cheering for Clione.

I am full of salt right now. They really had to bring these ones in to make Engi and John Doe look cool again instead of letting them look cool against the mushroom sister? 😛

I'm still not really fond of this. They made Clione useless too, no! We love you Clione, don't worry. But seriously though, how powerful can the mushroom sisters be? It'd be one thing if they just were really good at the mushroom thing, but they're also physically overwhelming even though that's not a part of their motifs. It is kind of making them feel like they have no weaknesses, and grinding on the pacing since that makes the fights go on and on.

Dex-chan lover
No Clione, you are not junk! You are wonderful, please don't put yourself down!

I'm still surprised at how long these mushroom sisters have lasted.

righttt... I was expecting the Achtelnotes to pull an enemy mine like Ichima, but I guess this is fine too. Would be a shame if Noir, Familiar, Landsborough and Jayce pop up too and still have beef with Merry
and after reading this and re-reading their first fight with Merry and Engi, I noticed the Achtelnotes have some damn distracting jiggle physics

But yeah, noooot thrilled to see Clione be useful for 1 chapter then get some kryptonites in the next chapter...

Fun fact, when I was typesetting, I accidentally skipped 125 (which is part of why these came out so late, sorry). So from my initial perspective, Sonar didnt even HAVE a whole chapter of usefulness and SUDDENLY the twins were there. It was really upsetting.

@HYBRID_BEING
When MangaTraders was collapsing, I paid the admin in bitcoin to keep it afloat for a month.
The site was subsequently hacked the very next day and the admin decided that it wasnt worth managing anymore.

So instead, as the sole person who actually put money into the BTC pot, he gave me (and the archival team that I ended up being swept into) access to the soon-to-shutdown servers. I went out and bought two external drives (Ionia and Aeolia) which would come to carry the five servers of manga archives.

This is the least dramatic retelling of the incident that I can put out.

@HYBRID_BEING
Being the huge nerd for this series that I am, my drives and externals were all named after characters from it. The ones I bought for the archiving were named Ionia and Aeolia (since they were twins and I got them both at the same time).

So, both figuratively and literally speaking, Ionia and Aeolia "saved" manga.

Dex-chan lover
@bluethings
> Ionia and Aeolia
Oh, that's were twins' names, right. Been so long since i've seen them, it didn't even ring any bells for me, lol. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread