Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - "Watching you is so fun!"

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t mind the girl being somewhat in-charge and teasing and stuff but I feel like the author takes it just a little too far. I know that’s probably the point but I wish she was just 1% less rude :(

Dex-chan lover
LOL this is great. She obv cares a lot for him, too bad mostly her sadistic side shows

the story for a masochists who have fetishes about being abused. Like i get that she is bullying him because she is sadistic but MC is even worse.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh why my heart aches this much? What is this feeling? Subarashiiii!

Dex-chan lover
I feel horrible for the MC. Came here on AnimeMan's recommendation but this is too sad.

Contributor
Hmm, yeah i remember why i dropped this before, her bullying was a lil too strong in the beginning
2x

Dex-chan lover
lol tbh i just see a girl spending her time with the dude like yes i know shes going hard on the dude but shes still with him and taking an interest in what he does ? ... Fuck am i weird ? I definitely would not enjoy having that done to me but i enjoy watching her be like that .... like taking pleasure watching demolition or hunting videos i guess

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I remember dropping this series a long time ago just because I hated this bullying.

I'm retrying this time just to see why this became so popular. Maybe it gets better

Users who are viewing this thread