Yong Heng Zhi Zun

thanks for translating it trashscans

if you can release more than once every three months i will be happy

now i just need someone to pick baby steps and everything will be great

angelic salways pick good mangas , release a few chapters and after that its months for one chapter

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he intended to give all the girls 10 or a 100 gold coins then decided a thousand after the show

Pretty sure an alt name would be "battle manga sans the story, setting, battles, characters, etc."

Dude just randomly killing or beating people and I can't even recall his name lol :D

Double-page supporter
This doesn't even have cause and effect for the fights. There is no "You provoked my great grandaunt's husband's cousin's wife's godfather's bloodline which is also your own by the way. How shameless! I'll kill you!", Here it is just "Die". It is legit sandbox mode massacre.

Man, this series has no story at all. Every character is a forgetable mess, there is no character development, no plot, nothing but battles. It's like someone read a web novel and decided to draw it, but only include battle scenes and power ups. The battles are not even exciting, as the story never sets a power structure for you to base any progress the main character makes. It's just "Wow he's so strong! He beat a (Random power rank x) in three moves! Amazing!" Every chapter.

They have never even touched on what the talisman that gave him back his cultivation ability is, nor how he lost his ability in the first place. Hopefully there is a web novel somewhere. Otherwise that is 38 chapters that I'll never even remember.

On novel updates you can find this story as Eternal Reverence. That actually has story, unlike this. This manhua is truely absurd with the pacing

Hmm I like Senior Chen, i hope the MC has relationship with her instead of the other girls. She has been nice to him before he got strong, unlike other bitches.

Who needs story?

Sometimes, I just like turning off my brain and enjoying a mindless sandbox "I'm op xD" show.

Users who are viewing this thread