Release and/or scan forecast

So I don’t know about anyone else but I occasionally forget when the next chapter of something I’m reading is coming out (usually kumo desu)? so I go and check the last chapter for this.

The only problem with this is that I have to go into the last chapter and check and some don’t even say.? And even then you do t necessarily know when the scanners will put it out.

So what I’m suggesting is right above the available chapters we put a little box for putting what date the next chapter is going to be released. As well as a box next to it where a Scanlation group can give a “forecast” of when their translated version will be up and which group is putting it out.?

In regards to releases for different languages I think a drop down menu for which language release “forecast “ to show would be good. Maybe base it off the default language in the user settings?

Taking it a step farther we could then have a “forecast” tab which would show you which of the series your following have a release coming up and when.

I also think this would be good for the scanlators since it would let them focus on work some other group isn’t doing faster than them. Like if group A forecasts a translation 2 days after the raw releases group B that knows they would take 3 days could focus on other things to translate since group A can do it faster. A kind of dibs system if you would.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to be thorough. Please consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread