Persona 5

Gotta say I am not hype for them to start beating this horse until it's dead. I will leave this be I got all the P5. I needed from the game.

@Novibear Whats wrong with them making a manga for it? It's always nice to have more content, and for them to make more money that will fund future Shin Megami Tensei games like Persona 6, people using the "milking issue" as an excuse for them to just drop a successful title is just lame.

@EliserssJojolion It is just my opinion and general outlook based on my time with the original version of Persona 5 on PS4. I definitely understand for people who do not have time to Play the entire game/ watch a play through of it or watch the animation adaptation that I believe is also in the works or for people that simply prefer manga. Also my comment was from a year ago i was still pretty mad at P5 as a whole for double dipping since Persona 5 Royal was announced around the time I found out about this.

This manga pretty look dead
I just found out about this but why arent they making more manga damn
Now i wanna see more of persona 5 manga it totally awsome for a popular game to have manga
But.... why no more persona 5 manga?
Is there a reason they stop making more manga?

Ufi

It's concept just doesnt work in any other form other than a game. Like the main part of P5 is that you live as him and make confidants and all, its kinda bland without all that.

Users who are viewing this thread