Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I knew the title sounded familiar. Remember reading the prequel and surprisingly not hating it (like 90% of shoujo manga), but it kinda dragged on too long (like 90% of shoujo manga) and I ended up dropping it and forgetting it existed until I saw this.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I thought this was going to become NTR yuri.
I can't express how disappointed I am it's not.

yells very very softly because kimi ni todoke was my first manga ever and to have its side story picked up brings me so much joy thank u so much for scanlating!!!

Group Leader
I really hate that #$%% Kurumi. What a fucking bitch. And what a two-faced bitch Sawako turned out to be. If her so-called boyfriend went to a mixer, regardless of the reason, she would have a fucking cow. And Kazehaya? What a wimp.

Group Leader
You heard it here first, boys. Kazehaya is a simp.
This would be so much better if Kurumi turned out to be a sexually confused lesbian but alas.

Thank you ccs!! Eiji's hot... & I really can't hate Kurumi because of her character development... Glad there's a spinoff and you're translating it ❤️

Dex-chan lover
ngl part of me wouldn't mind shipping those two. I do know its with her and Kazehaya but this chapter really hits it. Normally I dislike the friendships in shoujo of the main girl and her best friend because they always do the cliche line of "if you were a guy then I'd date you". This turned out much better in thinking if Sawako is her soulmate even if she goes out with her cousin.

I feel awkward since I read Eiji's love story in Crazy For You.. lolz

Edit: @Macarena Apologies for the late reply. I was rooting for him in the author's previous work before Kimi Ni Todoke. He was the second male lead who got rejected. He's the nice guy if I recall.

Thanks for the chapter!!
I was rooting for Kurumi's happiness since the last series so I'm eager to see her happy here
@tsukibunny Could you spoil it for me and give me a rundown of that, pretty please lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm a huge yuri fan, but in the case of Sawako and Kazehaya, talk of her going yuri (or of her leaving or cheating on Kazehaya with/for anyone of any gender) is horrific sacrilege which should not be tolerated. The pair of cinnamon rolls must be protected at all costs!

Hi! Do you know if this is on hiatus? It's been months when chapter 5 was released and I can't see any information about it. I really like these two. Eiji deserves happiness because
sachi can't give that to him although he did his best for her and supported her when she was hurting.
I would really love to see him happy. Also, this
tsundere
Ume-chan is really cute!

I just tried reading this because of the Cotton Candy'd team and it didn't dissapointed me!!!!! (Now I know there's more stories related to this?)

Idk but this Ume girl seems pretty complex at first sight, usually I don't see these type of personalities on girls so I'm interested now, ty ♡

Thank you so much for translating this series! I’m a big Kimi ni Todoke fan! I didn’t even know about this spin off! Excited to read the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread