Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - The Princess and the Mage

Dex-chan lover
I like this princess. She's strong in a graceful feminine way, not strong in a rash "man with boobs" way. She's not 2 dimensional either. When confident she's got a ruler's aura, when hopeless she's cynical, she's much more wily and devious than her saintlike public persona portrays yet is fundamentally a good woman. Reminds me of Lelouch.

Double-page supporter
I literally couldnt give less of a shit about this random princess and her random power struggle with random citizens. If you want to introduce a new character, introduce her by tying her into the ongoing plot. Dont just make some random sideplot thats completely isolated from the main story. Nobody cares about her. Also that noble couldnt have survived as a two-faced man for this long with such shitty acting skills.

Who are these people and why should i care about them? This might be the worst way to introduce new characters.

What does make her think that she will be great ruler???
She isn't even confident about herself.

Isn’t this ark supposed to be ab the elf getting home? Why should I care ab this unmotivated ass princess

Don't come for me cause you like where the story is going, I'm just voicing the fact that I don't.

The author must hate his audience. To start, how could he make a Lovable charecter like sylphie, ship her with rudy, then just seperate them after just a couple chapters? ON TOP OF THAT he gave her amnesia, and made her gay whilst also forgetting the arguably most important person in her life.

The fact that he forced Rudy x Eris after making Rudy x Sylphie is despicable to me. I mean, I know that in normal manga more girls will come and more ships will be made but the way it's done here is appalling and downright horrible. Now don't get me wrong I don,t hate Eris, if that's the impression you got with my frustration, I actually like her quite a bit. But, sylphie was just better, and yes I mean "WAS", the author did something not good here. We'd need a whole deus ex machina to fix this bullshit. Like honestly, what type of bullshit is this author trying to pull.

I'm obviously extremely heated, and this isn't even half of why not only this manga and the people who read it make me so mad.
Despite all that I'm still gonna take my dumbass and continue reading.

Dex-chan lover
still not convinced yet why should we root for either the prince or the princess for the throne here.

What would the kingdom even gain? all we see is their eagerness for the throne and thats it. What are their plans? Or is winning the throne from Ariel would give Sylphie a chance to remember and see Rudy or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Something is too much wrong with this arc, i can feel it

Users who are viewing this thread