Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Retaliation

Fed-Kun's army
Obvious course of action for avoiding being banned from the meeting with the elves is letting Hiroto do the talking since the old guy lets his emotions take over.

Dex-chan lover
So they are going to try to out troll each other so they get banned from the council of elders, I gave Tolran less credit than i thought, the dude is actually gaming the system now.

Dex-chan lover
So since the raw for 26 is out, I skimmed through it :v

I might miss something but it's basically POWER OF LOGIC
Hiroto summarize 2 reasons why Dump's action would be a problem for the country overall.

1. His whole 'security issue' is actually hurting his own town, because merchants trade with each other, cutting some off would cause a chain reaction, hurting the profits of ALL merchants.
It also slow down the development of the city because less goods coming in (or some merchants outright stop dropping by)

2. His whole "I make the rules" logic, if let be, would ends up being repeated by others and spread, resulting in a country ruled by oppression.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat basically, yup. if you think about it, it's kinda similar to the china-US trade war...except that they can actually still somewhat stay afloat by actually not trading with each other, discounting the obvious inconveniences...

Dex-chan lover
Wipe that smug shit off your face you Ottoman disney villain.

Users who are viewing this thread