A Favorite Button. OR a method to get my favorite mangas quickly :planned:

What I want is a Feature/ a-method to separate some of my "favorite reads". So, that I can in future, if I want to read them again, I would be able to get to them easily without remembering the name of each manga.

Reasons:
[ul]I have been using Mangadex for nearly 3 months now. Therefore, the list is getting quite exhaustive already. I mean, the reading list is nearing 450 and to add on to that, I have other mangas, which I plan to read in future, and with this the total have surpassed 650.[/ul]
[ul]The MDlist is a good feature, sharing what you read with other readers of this site, but to me that is like sharing my browser history, which obviously contain some "Cultural Materials" ?and I don't want to share them. So, having a "Favorite button/kind-of-thing", would also enable me to share those "Favorite reads" of mine (like MDlist) to other readers of this site.[/ul]

Hope this would catch your eyes, and if you have other suggestion or feature in waiting already, please do mention it.

From
An avid @m4ng4 reader.

Miku best girl
Admin
We will be introducing a further setting which will allow you to hide certain items in a shared list. Your "Cultural Materials" will then be hidden, lol.

@Holo hehe Then, with certainty I'm looking forward to it. especially as to when or more appropriately, how my request gets implemented as @ununseti has pointed out the related requests been made already, with some having a little similarity to that of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread