The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Sake

Dex-chan lover
What sweetness when his smiles give her either goosebumps or annoyance, sometimes even horror?
How old is Mao Mao again?

Aggregator gang
This reminds me I have to catch up on the WN translations. For no other reason than to see divergences.

Even if one were to lose the ability to taste salt, drinking something that had so much salt that it was almost saturated should be straight-up painful and suck out all the moisture in your mouth.

Contributor
In the top left panel of page 4, aren't 'sweet' and 'salt' reversed from what they should be?

Group Leader
@boag
No major plot deviations; there's few 'cases' that have been cut, and I don't recall this latest arc in the manga to be present. The manga tents to be more blunt, with the aid of visuals; some W/LN chapters are kind of obtuse and require a lot of reading between the lines to fully grasp. Also, the later chapters start dropping too many names that you have to remember the specifics of to have a full understanding. (Though I have a notoriously bad memory for names, so it may just be me.)

Dex-chan lover
I will never get tired of bishonen sparkles bouncing off someone who gives no fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread