The King and the Poor Girl

Group Leader
According to comments in the Raw URL,
it looks like the story was rushed to avoid the axe, so don't expect a good ending.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

Doesn't that kind of mean that they personally axed themselves?😅

Dex-chan lover
@Nep that's how most axed happen that's why most manga in this site that was obviously axed is not tagged as "cancelled" but "completed" cause technically the author completed it even though the publisher pressured the author to finish the manga in 1 chapter.

Group Leader
The good news is the author went on to work on Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary which seems to be doing fine so far 😄

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 What I meant was rather than publisher actively pressuring the author to complete the story (standard axe). The author rushed his story from the start because he didn't want to be pressured (self axe)

Fed-Kun's army
Look's like the search function fails to search for the author's name.

whats with the low rating? this is actually very decent and funny. Although it is a bit lazy with the world building part (but even the author admits that in the comics. he/she makes fun of herself. very funny and understandable)
Anyway, you guys should read this! it is already complete and the translation group is planning on finishing this. 😍

Aggregator gang
It’s okay. 6/10. Juust interesting enough to keep reading, but eh enough that if it disappeared somehow I would not notice.

I can definitely see the story and character introduction to be rushed but I do still find this enjoyable. Also how many chapters is this in total? Hope someone picks it up

Users who are viewing this thread